About Me

When I was 8, I was always the last one picked for dodgeball. Now at 29, I'm training for my first Ironman.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Early Bird gets to eat Naan

10 mile run followed by a 1500m swim this morning meant I was done for the day by 7:30! Happy to be able to do something other than workout after work tonight : )

Both workouts were good.  Started out slow on the run but picked it up as we went along and had a decent overall pace.  Decided to do the shortest swim on my schedule this week (supposed to be for tomorrow) since I just swam last night - the main set was 20x50 alternating hard and easy efforts and resting for 10 seconds in between.  I definitely felt like my arms were tired from last night and my legs were tired from the run, but I pushed through and felt strong over all. 

Of course there was a guy doing butterfly next to me again and I swear I think I saw that same bandaid still floating around ...

Happy Thursday!  Indian buffet is on the menu for lunch and a real (as in not trainer) bike ride with friends is on the agenda tomorrow morning after a swim ...and maybe another run : ) Lots to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment