Here's what you've missed since my epic swim last week:
- Run: 10 miles
- Swim: Awesome 1500m swim (good karma for the Wednesday debacle)
- Bike: Awesome 60 min bike ride on the road (braved the cold!) with 4x 8 min hard intervals
|Beautiful Ride in San Diego|
- Bike: Fun 2 hour bike ride in San Diego - got some good climbing in on the way to Cabrillo State Monument
|The hill (on Hill St.) I went UP and DOWN. Awful up, terrifying down.|
- Run: 12 miles
Tuesday 2/21: Still recovering but...
- Bike: 1 hour on the trainer
- Run: 6 miles and hill repeats with Team
- Run: 6 miles
- Swim: 3000m long swim (make-up from Monday) planned for tonight...
- Run: 45.5 miles, 10 hours
- Bike: 15 miles*, 1 hour
- Swim: 4050m (~2.5miles), 1:10
- Total: 63 miles, 12:10
- Run: 28 miles, 4:30
- Bike: 60 miles, 4:00
- Swim: 6850m (~4.3 miles), 2:25
- Total: 92.3 miles, 10:55
Funny to see how much more efficient with my time I was in week 2. That's probably because I didn't run for 7 hours in week 2 like I did in week 1: ) My weekly running mileage is getting me a little depressed though. I used to run 50-70 miles a week on average. Yikes. And all in all, it sounds a lot wimpier than it feels. Oh well, trying to focus on the big picture...